As a designer Marina worked for Gianni Versace women RTW.
Mélique Street is currently creating couture collections + designing and consulting brands, showrooms and private clients.
• Featured in: Zoom on fashion trends, Cercle magazine, Feroce Magazine, vogue.it and others.
• Collaborations with: Tiffany&Co, MM6 Margiela, Dsquared2, Corneliani, ETRO, Elite Model Management Paris, Four Seasons, Rocco Forte, Park Hyatt, Armani Nobu, La leggenda dei Frati, Róisín Murphy, Universal Pictures, Adobe, Lampoon and others.
• Featured in magazines: L'Uomo Vogue Italia, L'Officiel NL, Lampoon, Interview Russia and others.
• Published in books: "Fashion Illustration : Daily Look Inspiration" by Words & Visuals Press Pte Ltd, 2016, and "Fashion Illustration: Gowns & Dresses Inspiration" by Design Media Publishing Ltd, 2017, "Fashion sketching: a complete guidebook for beginners" by Sendpoints, 2018, "Fashion Illustration: Gowns & Dresses Inspiration 2" by Design Media Publishing Ltd, 2019, "Fashion Design. A Guide to the Industry and the Creative Process" by Laurence King Publishing, 2020.
• Collaborations with museums: Fondazione Prada, Villa Reale di Monza, Triennale di Milano, Museo MAGA Gallarate, Fondazione Forma, Palazzo Medici Firenze, MAXXI Roma and others.